Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Am 6 Months Old Now!!















































































I am sorry I haven't posted any pictures in a while. My mommy has been very busy. I am now 6 months old & I weigh 17.5 lbs!!! I am a big boy now. I can sit up all on my own & I eat all kinds of foods now. I started avacado this week & I make some really funny faces trying to spit it out. I am blowing rasberries & babbling a lot! I went to visit my friends, Mr. Jody & Mrs. Jenn. I had lots of fun watching their kiddos do lots of funny things. My JuJu also came to visit me again &
she made me giggle from the time she walked through the door.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones