Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas Mornin' & More























































































































































































































Well, since we didn't post many from Christmas, here are a few more. Also, some other cuties that we have taken since.
We visited the ICE show at the Gaylord Texan with the Grinch theme. That was really cool!
I went to my Uncle Dustin & Auntie's house to visit for Christmas. I kept making my Uncle Dustin hold me up to the fan to pull the cord over & over. My Auntie let me borrow her Christmas hat, & my cousin, Peyton was annoyed that I kept patting him on the head while he played video games.
My mommy took me on my very first 4-wheeler ride & then I helped pick pecans.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones