Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fort Worth Zoo Trip


JuJu & Peyton came to visit me this past weekend. We went to the Fort Worth Zoo!! I had so much fun playing with my cousin, Peyton & getting to see my JuJu. It was been way too long between visits!





Waiting on the train.
My favorite part of the trip was the train ride!! It was awesome!
As many times as I have been to this zoo, this is the fist time the train was open to ride.
JuJu showing me the train.



Monkey see, Monkey do



Come on, Daddy!! Let's go see some animals!!
Me & my Mommy!
Peyton & I sitting on the elephant, "Bonnie"
Daddy & me feeding the fish.
This is the best way to see the zoo, in style!!

The elephants were so close I could almost touch them.


Me & my JuJu having a laugh!!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones